Saturday, December 20

Only Five Shopping Days Left

If you, like I, procrastinate, you'll wait until Christmas Eve to buy gifts. Anyone who has made a habit of this knows that fulfilling Aunt Jude's list on the 24th–in Walmart–sucks. I, however, can help reduce your stress by making my list user friendly. Shoot! My presents don't even have to arrive by Christmas since none of them will fit under the tree. Just send an email letting me know they're on the way. Easy!

Each day 'til Christmas I will post one item including information on where you can purchase it. That'll give you five options. Who knows, you might even find yourself adding one to your own list.

Let's start off with a bang, shall we.

Dear Santa,
I'd like to request a Ducati Streetfighter . . .


1099 cc – V twin
155 horsepower
368 lbs – dry
Fuel injected
Dual exhaust
Ohlins suspension
Alloy wheels
Brembo break calipers

Doesn't it just whisper, “I’m too sexy for my rider.”

You can get more info and download pics at the Streetfighter website. Unfortunately, it doesn't hit the market until spring of '09; however, my local Ducati dealer is currently taking reservations. Visit the awesome folks at Bend Euro Moto or check out their website.

When placing the order please specify "single seat" version . . . in "midnight black."

Thanks Santa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you been good ALL year?

Santa

Choc. D said...

Mmmmm . . . mostly?